Tuesday, May 18, 2010

blogging craze

i forgot to mention that one of the most important things ever in my life happened last week.
ready for it??

I SAW LADY GAGA IN CONCERT OMG OMG.

i know that some of you will not approve of this but i.do.not.care. Lady Gaga is an amazing performer. Yes, she is kind of weird and crazy. But she is actually incredibly talented and has an amazing voice. She even learned some German for the concert, and I'm pretty sure she learns a bit of the language of each country she visits, just to personalize each performance a bit. the sets were out of this world, her costumes were incredible. She played the piano in 6 inch stilettos, she is definitely biologically a woman (if you have seen the telephone video, you may have noticed that people are unsure), and I seriously and weirdly respect her. Wow, this is more serious than I meant it to be, but you get the picture.
The best part is when she said the following:
'no one ever believed in me, everyone thought i would fail. no one thought i was pretty, everyone said i was fat, that my voice wasn't good enough. no one thought i was pretty.' it was hilarious at the time but, wow, poor gaga: no one ever thought she was pretty!
haha, ok, anyways, i have lots of videos that i will eventually upload.

goodbye for now, kleine monsters.
rawrr

No comments:

Post a Comment