Friday, January 22, 2010

T minus seven days aka limbo

my trip abroad is weirdly structured, mostly because i'm going to texas for a week before hand to see my 93-year-old grandmother and other assorted relatives. technically, i'm leaving tonight (to stay in sacramento airport hotel) and then departing california tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn. i am all packed, my room is neater than it has been since i descended on it post-finals--my mother just remarked on how it is finally livable again (thanks mom)--and, well, i am currently waiting for my father to get back from work so we can drive to the airport.
in other news, it snowed last night so i had my wish--to wake up and see my home covered in snow--before i...well, before i go live in one of the snowiest places on earth.
ok, going to stop the nervous rambling. i hate waiting.


packed bags (very proud of how little i am taking, considering that winter clothing takes up so much space, etc)


(pink) home in snow

2 comments:

  1. i love you i love you! have fun in texasssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am stalking you (via interwebs) already.
    miss you (already).
    hope you're enjoying mexytexy
    hehe
    love you

    ReplyDelete