Monday, March 29, 2010

laundry day

guys, i am so busy. this weekend i barely stopped moving: it was grand and epic, but i feel at times that my mind is exploding from over-stimulation. my mom is coming to see me next weekend and i could not be happier. we're going to warsaw. it'll be easter weekend which means catholicism will be in full spring and blooooom. at least the churches will be open, so perhaps we can get our yearly dose of religion in. whaddaya say, mama?
Sidenote: easter is on steroids in germany. seriously, there are bunnies everywhere. i took a picture the other day, i'll try to remember to plug in my camera and upload.

i've been doing a lot of thinking these days; in the moments when i have the chance to be alone, i allow myself to really be alone. i was talking to my wonderful father about this the other day: the extremely important act of allowing oneself time to really reflect. it's not about being lonely, it's about seeing yourself through your own eyes and not through the vague (and frequently completely irrelevant) bird's eye view of other people.

and to end for now: i experienced two hours of extreme homesickness last thursday. it was intense, but just like heart-break, that feeling makes everything that is dear to me simply that much more beautiful.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hi busy bunny love you miss you ooo ooo have fun with mommy!

    ReplyDelete